- Business external environment is vibrant with constant change in political, Economic, Social, Technological and Legal environment.
- In order to manage and maintain commercially sustainable business, the managers require true understanding of rapidly evolving changes in the business environment and their impact on the growth and development and survival of the organization.
- During your studies of masters of commerce (M.Com) you will explore the concepts, models, frameworks, research and analytical skills to foster Business understanding.
- The knowledge acquired in M.Com will enable you to learn how to combat complex business challenges in a constantly changing business environment.
- M.Com education will develop your understanding and expertise in leadership, management, decision making, risk management and other factors of the business environment.
- In today's complex and competitive business world, organizations increasingly require people with the knowledge and skill to understand and implement effective business strategies.
- M.com will encourage you to adapt, innovate and derive the sustainability agenda in organizations during your employ-ability.
- It is necessary to understand the interrelationships that exist among core areas of the business.
- Teamwork is a feature of modern business practice and the ability to understand and communicate with colleagues from other business disciplines is important.
- M.Com promotes both depth and breadth in business studies.
- M.com is ideally recommended to those who wish to enter the world of business as entrepreneur, business managers, business analysts etc
What M.COM Qualification Can Do?
- M.Com's thrust is on commerce, management and economics related subjects.
- M.Com curriculum provides an opportunity to be proficient in a particular business disciplines such as corporate finance, Accounting for decision making, management, marketing, etc
- M.Com provides a solid foundation for career in the challenging and rewarding world of business.
- It assists students to develop advanced skills and knowledge required for high-level position in industry, commerce and government.
Where Could M.COM Lead?
- According to a latest study by the University of Sargodha, M.Com graduates are in high demand by the Business and Industry in Pakistan.
- Graduates of M.Com program will find employment as a key player in Business & Industry, Baking, Insurance , Finance ,Educational institutions, Management Consulting and other service organizations.
- With sound knowledge in Costing they are in high demand in Textile , Cement ,and organizations where costing is a sensitive issue.
- Master of Commerce degree holders can move ahead with a considerable difference in academics, research and corporate world.
- There is ample scope of direct employment for a commerce post-graduate candidates particularly teaching, research and corporate sector.
- Businesses are expanding globally with the use of latest technology , there is growing requirement for highly qualified and trained professionals to look after day to day business operations successfully.
Where to Go From Here
|Banks||Automotive Industry||Internal Auditors||M. Phil|
|Budget Planning||Travel & Tourism||Book Keepers||PhD|
|Business Consultancies||Electronics||Budget Analysts||CIMA|
|Educational Institute||Banking & Finance||Business Consultants||ACCA|
|Foreign Trade||Insurance||Chartered Management Accountant||CFA|
|Industrial Houses||Education||Chief Financial Officer|
|Inventory Control||Pharmaceutical||Finance Managers|
|Investment Banking||Retail||Financial Analyst|
|Marketing||Hotels||Human Resource Managers|
|Merchant Banking||Textile||Investment Analysts|
|Public Accounting Firms||Agro Industry||Marketing Managers|
|Working Capital Management||Oil & Gas||Stock Brokers|
|Policy Planning||Sugar||Teacher / Lecturer|
|Public Accounting Firms||Cement||Telecommunication|
|Treasury & Forex Department||Energy Sector|