- To embrace education that is recognized as a premium qualification all over the world.
- To learn latest business concepts & approaches.
- To acquire the principles of team work and collaborative effort.
- To learn to work together and share the knowledge and experience with your team.
- To address the challenges of the changing circumstances.
- To prepare for managing the dynamic work environment.
- To transform yourself into leadership roles.
- To win greater marketability and better career options.
- To have access to strong network of professionals that help you build long-term business relations.
- To equip yourself with entrepreneurial skills with knowledge of business operations and management.
What MBA's Can Do.
- They are qualified business managers operating in all areas of the organization with sound knowledge in finance, marketing and HR etc.
- They hold responsible positions in industries like automotive ,travel & tourism, Electronics, Banking& finance, Insurance , Education ,Pharmaceutical, Retail, Hotel, Textile, Energy, Telecommunication, Agro industry, Oil & Gas, Sugar, Cement etc.
Where Could MBA Lead?
Traits like management expertise, excellent business acumen and decision making skills make MBA graduates an invaluable asset to every area of trade, commerce and industry.
- They are prepared to meet challenges and can be found instrumental in any area of the business.
- They lead the subordinates to work harder and smarter.
- They focus on strategic and operational issues and play key role in formulating business plans that derive organizations forward.
Where to Go From Here
|Banks||Automotive Industry||Internal Auditors||M. Phil|
|Budget Planning||Travel & Tourism||Book Keepers||PhD|
|Business Consultancies||Electronics||Budget Analysts||CIMA|
|Educational Institute||Banking & Finance||Business Consultants||ACCA|
|Foreign Trade||Insurance||Chartered Management Accountant||CFA|
|Industrial Houses||Education||Chief Financial Officer|
|Inventory Control||Pharmaceutical||Finance Managers|
|Investment Banking||Retail||Financial Analyst|
|Marketing||Hotels||Human Resource Managers|
|Merchant Banking||Textile||Investment Analysts|
|Public Accounting Firms||Agro Industry||Marketing Managers|
|Working Capital Management||Oil & Gas||Stock Brokers|
|Policy Planning||Sugar||Teacher / Lecturer|
|Public Accounting Firms||Cement||Telecommunication|
|Treasury & Forex Department||Energy Sector|